Casino Games Strategy
Regardless of the casino games that you play, your preferred platform or your gaming level, knowing some online casino games strategy will help you increase your wins and increase your earnings. Casino advisors note that, if you do some research about how to win playing online casino games, the time that you put into your research will pay off as you enjoy more success and more satisfying gambling entertainment. Mobile players should also review the mobile casino games strategy since playing on mobile presents different types of challenges and opportunities.
The specifics of your gaming preferences and practices aren’t as important as your preparation for your gaming activities. Set up a specific casino games strategy to enjoy a more rewarding casino adventure.
Strategy for Blackjack Players
Blackjack is an interactive card game whose history goes back hundreds of years. Good blackjack players are often known as “card sharks.” The game combines luck and skill but knowing some blackjack strategies can give you an edge over the dealer.
- Memorize the “Basic Strategy” of blackjack. The Basic Strategy involves the rules of when to take a hit and when to stand on any set of cards. Experts estimate that if you follow Basic Strategy you’ll lose less than 1% of your total wagered amount which is considered favourable odds. There are different Basic Strategies for each blackjack variation.
- Try to get as close to 21 as possible but don’t try to copy or beat the dealer -- that will put you at a disadvantage. .
- Don’t bother taking out “Insurance.”
- Split: only split pairs of Aces and 8's. Don’t split face cards or 10’s.
Strategy for Poker Players
Poker involves building a hand with the highest combination value possible. There are seven possible combinations, including pairs, three-of-a-kind, four-of-a-kind, a straight, a flush, a straight-flush and a Royal Flush. Using a poker strategy, you have a better chance of achieving the highest combination.
- You should be standing in about half of your games. Trying to achieve a better hand is alluring, but not very sound poker playing. Assess your hand realistically and hold off trading cards unless you think that you have a good chance of moving up the ladder, card-wise.
- If you’re a beginning player, stick to low-stakes games. Move up to higher-stakes games only after you’ve become more proficient.
- Don’t stick with a poor hand. Fold, cut your losses and move on.
Strategy for Roulette
Roulette is probably one of the best-known casino games. It was a feature of early European casinos. European roulette uses a wheel with 36 pockets while American roulette uses a wheel with 37 pockets. Roulette strategy is fairly similar for both games.
- Some people believe that a special pattern of bets will determine the final resting place of a tossed ball into the roulette wheel. They believe that, if you look at a previous pattern of wins and losses you’ll be able to determine the future pattern. You should then bet accordingly (for example, if a roulette wheel comes up on black 10 times in a row, it’s more likely that the next spin will also be black.)
- For some roulette players, specific numbers will be more likely to win because one side of the roulette wheel is heavier than the other. These players watch for a pattern of “weighted” numbers and then bet accordingly.
- Two rules which relate to the house edge include "la partage" and "en prison." These rules ensure that some of the wager is returned to the player when the wheel hits zero, decreasinges the house edge. So it’s worthwhile to apply this rule whenever possible.
- When you’re deciding between an inside and an outside bet, remember that, while inside bets have a higher payout ratio, you have more opportunities to win with a higher-ratio by playing an outside bet. Concentrate on placing more outside bets and limiting inside wagers to periodic lucky streaks.
Playing slots is mostly a matter of luck but there are some slots strategies that casino experts suggest to help ensure a rewarding casino event.
- Choose 243 Ways to Win slots. These machines involve pay ways that don’t need to be activated in order to create winning combinations. Every set of three matching symbols results in a win, regardless of where on the reels the symbols occur. Every spin has 243 ways to create a matching combination so there are more possible wins in such a machine.
- Choose a machine with progressive jackpot. In a progressive jackpot machines, players from around the world add a small additional wager to their bet. These bets are collected as part of a progressive jackpot. The jackpot grows until one player triggers jackpot prize. So if you play a progressive jackpot slot machine you have an extra chance to win BIG.
Regardless of your game choice, your best chance of achieving more wins is if you practice the game in the casino’s Free Mode to review the rules of each game and practice techniques. When you’re ready to play for real money, navigate to the Real Mode where you can play for cash prizes.Regardless of your game choice, your best chance of achieving more wins is if you practice the game in the casino’s Free Mode to review the rules of each game and practice techniques. When you’re ready to play for real money, navigate to the Real Mode where you can play for cash prizes.